- When DRS affinity/anti-affinity rules are used. For more information, see the HA/DRS specific configuration for clustered virtual machines section in this article.
- For details on shared disk configurations, see the Disk Configurations section in this article.
- Supported in Cluster in a Box (CIB) configurations only. For more information, see the Considerations for Shared Storage Clustering section in this article.
- In vSphere 5.5, native FCoE is supported. In vSphere 5.1 Update
2, a two-node cluster using FCoE with Windows Server 2008 and Windows
Server 2012 is supported. In vSphere 5.1 Update 1 and 5.0 Update 3,
two-node cluster configurations with Cisco CNA cards (VIC 1240/1280) and
driver version 18.104.22.168 are supported on Windows 2008 R2 SP1 64-bit
guest OS. For more information, see the VMware Hardware Compatibility
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012-R2 Failover Clustering only.
- vSphere 5.5 only.
- In vSphere 5.1 Update 2, up to a five-node cluster with FibreChannel is supported with Windows Server 2012.
11 Haziran 2014 Çarşamba
VMware vSphere support for Microsoft clustering solutions on VMware products
Gönderen Emrah KORKMAZ zaman: 04:47